The UNIBLITZ CS35 incorporates a new actuator system that can be driven with existing VMM drive units. As an option, the shutter may also be equipped with an electronic synchronization system, to increase the unit's flexibility. It is available in a housed or un-housed OEM version that is electronically programmed to fire specific exposures at precise time intervals. The new shutter's multi-bladed design, combined with its new UNIBLITZ actuator, provides increased reliability over other designs of this type.
When gating high intensity light sources, the CS35 can be equipped with reflective blades. This option protects the shutter blades from the light source's damaging effects by reflecting the energy away from the blade surface. Three standard reflective blade options are available. "S" (reflective stainless steel), "Z" (AlSiO) and "ZM" (AlMgF2).
- Small form factor, a 35 mm aperture fits into a 3.33 inch diameter housing!
- Five-bladed design in combination with a new miniature UNIBLITZ actuator, and a state of the art patented damping system provide increased reliability over other designs of this type.
- Reflective blades available for laser and non-coherent light sources "S", "Z" and "ZM" Type.
- Can be driven with our existing VMM/VCM drive units. Special driver not required.
- Available housed or un-housed for OEM applications.
- #100 Mounting Ring available for universal mounting applications.
- Electronic Synchronization System option available.
- Design, accuracy, and reliability that you have come to know as with all other UNIBLITZ products!
- 5-pin female to 7-pin male adapter (501A-S7) included to interface with VCM/VMM controllers (see figure 4).
- Can be configured normally open.
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||+7 VDC / +5 VDC2
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||2.5 Hz / 15 Hz
|Number of Blades