The CS65, along with its state-of-the-art damping system, provides increased reliability over other designs of its type. In addition, the system provides the reliable actuator system found in all other UNIBLITZ shutter designs allowing it to be driven with our existing VMM drive units. As an option, the shutter can be equipped the electronic synchronization system.
When gating high intensity light sources, the CS65 can be equipped with polished stainless steel reflective blades. This option protects the shutter blades from the light source's damaging effects by reflecting the energy away from the blade surface. Look for future availability of "Z" (AlSiO) and "ZM" (AlMgF2) coated blades in this device.
To further enhance the flexibility of the CS65; an optional #102 mounting ring is available to allow the shutter to be easily mounted in many non-specific applications. Additional information regarding the #102 mounting ring can be found in the specific data sheets entitled "MICROSCOPE, VIDEO, or UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SYSTEMS" or on-line under "products", "Mounting Systems".
- Small form factor, a 65 mm aperture fits into a 5-inch diameter housing!
- Multi-bladed design in combination with the UNIBLITZ actuator provide increased speed over other designs of this type.
- State of the art damping system for increased reliability and speed.
- Minimum exposure time exceeds that of the VS65!
- Reflective blades available as with Vincent LS, VS and CS45 series.
- Can be driven with our existing VMM drive units. Special driver not required.
- Available housed or un-housed for OEM applications.
- #102 Mounting Ring available for universal mounting applications.
- Electronic Synchronization System option available.
- Exposure repetition rates from DC to 5 Hz.
- Design, accuracy, and reliability that you have come to know as with all other UNIBLITZ products!
- Can be configured normally open.
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||+7 VDC / +5 VDC2
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||2 Hz / 5 Hz
|Number of Blades