The UNIBLITZ XRS25 shutter series is especially designed for x-ray applications. The blade design allows beam extinction >104 up to 30Kev x-ray energy. The XRS14 shutter is well suited for specific x-ray applications such as x-ray crystallography and can open within 10.0msec at a maximum rate of 10Hz. Precision control and reliability can be expected as with all UNIBLITZ shutter products.
The shutter is equipped with dual actuators each actuator controls one of each of the two blades. The shutter is programmable, and is activated by an electronic pulse generated by Vincent's patented UNIBLITZ drive systems. The shutter will follow this pulse, which allows the user to program the exposure duration and frequency. This device will require two drive channels for operation and a specially modified cable (the 910C-D7) is required to connect to the driver.
- 25mm diameter clear aperture.
- PtIr (Platinum Iridium) shutter blade, capable of blocking x-ray energy up to 30Kev.
- Exposure repetition rate continuously variable from DC to 10Hz.
- Electronic synchronization system optional.
- Activated by an electronic pulse through patented UNIBLITZ shutter drive systems.
- Non-resonant design allows instantaneous changes repetition rate and duty cycle.
- No optical surface open provide 100% transmittance.
- Normally open option available on special order.
||12 ohms (each coil)
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||2 Hz / 10 Hz
|Number of Blades