The XRS6 is especially designed for x-ray switching applications. The
innovative blade design allows beam extinction >104 up to 30Kev x-ray
energy. The XRS6 shutter is well suited for specific x-ray applications
such as x-ray crystallography and can gate within 3ms. at a maximum rate
of 50 exposures per second. Precision control and reliability can be expected.
This shutter is programmable, and is activated by an electronic pulse
which the shutter follows, allowing the user to program the exposure duration
The XRS6 has a 6mm clear aperture and is equipped with the solid state
synchronization system. Additional aperture sizes and vacuum compatibility
may be available.
- 6mm diameter aperture.
- Pt-Ir shutter blade, capable of blocking x-ray energy 30Kev.
- Exposure repetition rate continuously variable from 50Hz.
- Electronic synchronization system included.
- Activated by an electronic pulse through UNIBLITZ patented shutter
- Non-resonant design allows instantaneous changes repetition rate and
- No optical surface when open provides 100% transmittance.
- Normally open option available on special order.
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||10 Hz / 50 Hz
|Number of Blades