11 Megapixel CCD camera, cooled 35 mm CCD sensor
The Bigeye P-1100B/C is a high-resolution, cooled CCD camera.
It includes a sensitive 35 mm sensor and is available in both monochrome
and colour models.
Due to the cooling to 0°C, this camera features high-resolution imaging
with outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
The Bigeye P-1100B/C is the perfect choice for image acquisition with
high resolution and low noise. Exposure times from 1 ms up to 60 seconds
qualify this camera for a variety of applications. Short exposure times
with low trigger latency ensure sharp images of moving objects. Long exposure
times with the cooled sensor produce images with outstanding low noise.
• 11 Megapixel CCD sensor with anti-blooming circuit
• 1.6 fps / 3.2 fps with binning (1 x 2)
• Peltier cooled (0°C absolute)
• Excellent dynamic range
• 1 ms up to 60 seconds exposure time
• Image-on-demand mode (triggered image acquisition)
• Continuous mode (image acquisition with maximum frame rate)
The Bigeye P-1100 B/C is ideal for industrial and scientific/medical imaging
projects including those applications requiring:
• High resolution, low noise image acquisition of still and moving
• Low noise images with long exposure times (cooled sensor)
||Bigeye P-1100 B/C
4024 x 2680
||35 mm CCD progressive mono and colour
|Max. frame rate at full resolution
||0 °C ... 40°C
|Dimensions (L x W x H )
||143 x 90 x 99 mm (including connectors, w/o tripod and lens)
AVT Bigeye P-1100B/C
camera data sheet