Designed with controlling costs in mind, the Manta G-125B/C is a low-cost
GigE Vision camera with a very sensitive CCD sensor.
Running at 30 fps (full resolution, but with higher frame rates possible
with a smaller ROI) and providing all the benefits of GigE vision, the
colour version of the Manta G125 B/C is equipped with sophisticated colour
correction functions that out-perform most cameras in this price range.
Its robust metal housing and many modular options, such as angled heads
and board-level versions, make this Manta model suitable for a range of
industrial applications. The option of Power over Ethernet
add further to the camera's application flexibility.
• Colour and monochrome versions
• DSP subregion (selectable ROI for
• Hue, saturation, sharpness (colour versions)
• Binning (up to 8 x 14, independent x and y binning)
• Three LUTs, gamma correction
• Exposure: Auto/one push/programmable; Exposure time 21 µs
to 60 s