Combining the virtues of low-cost-high-performance, leading CMOS sensors
and Teledyne DALSA's
Turbodrive technology, the Genie NANO family offers breakthrough speed,
robust quality for the long term and reliability. A comprehensive feature
set includes the capabilities for full image quality at faster frame rates.
(See summary video below).
With resolutions up to 12 megapixels, the Nano delivers high speed, low
noise and global shutters and despite its small size, the Nano brings
greater capability than any other camera currently in the same class.
The addition of Teledyne DALSA's proprietary
TurboDrive technology allows it to provide frame rates, often at close
to twice the speed, with no changes to a GigE network.
Small, rugged and built for endurance and reliability. The Genie NANO's
gies it the ability to ease through the GigE bottleneck without compromising
image quality and without making any hardware or software changes to a
network or to an application. The inclusion of Trigger-to-image reliability
framework (T2IR) as standard, provides full system monitoring, control
and diagnostics while developing and servicing. T2IR is a series of hardware
and software features that work together to improve the reliability of
an inspection system (see summary video below).
Available in colour, mono and NIR, the Genie NANO offers up to 862 fps
and resolutions up to 12MP. The camera is a low-cost option for high-speed,
low-light and space-challenged applications.
• Compelling price point
• Uses standard PC Ethernet port & hardware
• Supports cable lengths up to 100 m (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
• Simplified set-up with Sapera Essential software featuring
• Engineered to accommodate harsh, industrial environment
• Fits tight spaces; light weight and compact
• Trigger-to-image reliability (T2IR) - system-level track-and-trace
- up to almost 2x faster transmission • Multi ROI windows (up to
32) • Binning • In-camera accumulation count
• Versatile I/O - 2 inputs + 2 opto-coupled outputs •
Robust, all-metal body. Higher operating temperatures •
• High speed, low noise and global
shutters • GigE Vision • Wider, deeper feature
set • Burst acquisition • multi-exposure feature
• Global electronic shutter with exposure control •
IEEE1588 (Precise Time Protocol) support