Firewire PCI Adapter
Back to PCMCIA for laptops
Back to Imperx
VCE-B5A01 is a low cost, high performance plug-and-play
PCMCIA video capture card. It allows users to display, capture,
store, and preview full motion video on their notebook computers.
VCE is capable of capturing single frame, multiple video frames,
and standard AVI clips from a variety of NTSC, PAL or SECAM sources.
A build in capture delay function enables users to program their
card (very similar to a home VCR programming) to record sequence
of frames at a later date and time. This unique feature allows users
to turn their notebook into a mini home or office surveillance system.
Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with
the date and time of capture. A specially designed image viewer
gives the users flexibility to view, scroll or step through the
- PCMCIA 2.1/JEIDA 4.1 compliant
- Hot insertion and removal
- 2 Composite and one S-Video inputs with anti-alias filters
- Fast video capture (up to 30 frames per second) with selectable window
- 640 x 480 pixels
- 320 x 240 pixels
- 160 x 120 pixels
- Adjustable image brightness, contrast, saturation and hue
- 24 bit RGB, 24 bit Grayscale or 8 bit Grayscale display options
- Captures single frames, multiple frames and standard AVI clips:
- Adjustable frame rates
- Programmable capture delay up to 60 minutes
- Programmable date and time recording
- BMP and adjustable compression JPEG file formats
- Date and Time stamp options
- Text overlay options
- Image viewer with play, stop, pause, fast forward, reverse, step up,
and step back options.