Go to Norpix
Go to Machine
| High-speed, High-resolution digital
StreamPix is Norpix’s flag ship software product.
It is designed to stream images to disk in real time at high speed.
Resulting from more than 10 years' interaction with a vast group of customers,
StreamPix has become the ultimate Digital Video Recording software offering
a state-of-the-art user interface and an enormous amount of usage flexibility.
With StreamPix 5, it is possible to view, control and acquire
from single or multiple cameras simultaneously, all in the same
StreamPix 5 provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying
the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera.
The number of cameras supported is only limited by a condition where the
combined data rate of the cameras exceeds the internal bus bandwidth or
processor capabilities of your computer.
Features & Benefits
- Real time video recording to PC hard disk or RAM*
- Acquire in mono or colour from GigE, Firewire, analog, digital, CameraLink
- Acquire images as AVI, MOV, uncompressed or compressed with any Windows-
or Apple-compatible CODEC installed*
- Export images as BMP, TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FITS, AVI or MOV
- Time stamps with IRIG B or GPS
- Colour balance, histogram and other real time image processing functions
- Supports a wide selection of frame grabbers and cameras
- Time lapse video acquisition
- Add time stamps, text comments or bitmap images as overlays on each
- Continuous video loop recording
- Record Audio
- Bayer conversion
- Trigger on event or level
- Windows levelling
- Bundled with utility applications that make daily use of the software
- Suitable for non-technical users as no programming is necessary
- Large toolbar allows for touch-screen use
*depending on hardware configuration
- motion analysis and tracking
- medical imaging and research
- life science research
- industrial trouble shooting
- military applications
StreamPix 5 Datasheet