This IO-card offers 16 isolated inputs and 16 isolated outputs on a PC add-on card for the PCI-bus. The card has
an isolation voltage of 5000V(peak). This card is designed to work for 12V, 24V or 48Vsystems in noisy and
rugged environments. The digital outputs have a build in current-limit and over-voltage protection, so they are
ideal to switch high inductive and capacitive loads. The digital inputs have a wide input range (5-50 VDC) and
offer also protection for over-voltages due to system faults or ESD. For each of the first 8 inputs, interrupt
generation is software selectable.
- PC add-on card for PCI-bus
- Industrial operating temperature: -40 to +85 degrees C.
- Standard 37 pin D-type female connector.
- 3 output common pins and 2 input common pins.
- High reliable Solid state relays.
- DC/AC switching
- Working voltage max 50 VRMS.
- Continues load current: max 200 mA.
- Can handle surge currents due to switching of inductive or capacitive loads.
- Outputs are current-limit protected, thus short circuit proof.
- Clean bounce free switching.
- Input voltage range: 5 - 50 VDC
- Can withstand over-voltages up to 200 VDC.
- ESD protection of 10kV.
- Bi-directional operation (+ to common as well as - to common).
- First 8 inputs offers simultaneous interrupt generation.
- Low pass filtered to 1kHz.
- Compliant with PCI local bus specification 2.2.
- Standard sized board (160 x 174mm).
- Interrupt generation.
||4.5" x 5.0" x 2.5"