The UHS1 supersedes the LS2 as the fastest shutter in Vincent's UNIBLITZ line. As with the LS series, the UHS1 is specially suited for laser use, with applications including low level chopping, high speed switching, pulse gating and selection, and modulation to 400 Hz. In the high speed mode (HIGH) the UHS1 produces a total exposure pulse of 350Ásec! This speed is unprecedented in Vincent type instrumentation shutters.
In the normal speed mode (NORM) the shutter is programmable, and activated by an electronic pulse generated by Vincent's drive module, the DM412. This module is included with the UHS1, and will interface with the VCM and VMM type controllers. The DM412 converts the specialized shutter drive outputs into the voltage pulses necessary for proper operation of the UHS1.
- 1mm diameter aperture.
- Fastest shutter in the UNIBLITZ line of electroprogrammable shutters.
- 350Ásec. total exposure time in the (HIGH) speed mode.
- 180Ásec. rise time.
- Activated by an electronic pulse through shutter driver module, the DM412, included.
- Exposure repetition rate continuously variable from DC- 400Hz.
- Solid state synchronization system included.
- Non-resonant design allows instantaneous changes in repetition rate and duty cycle in the normal (NORM) mode.
- No optical surface when open provides 100% transmittance.
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||100 Hz / 400 Hz
|Number of Blades