Back to Software Index
Back to Software Manufacturers
iLabel is a label verification application. It rapidly checks the placement and quality of labels on bottles, boxes, cans and other ridged, packaged goods. iLabel detects flags, tears, missing portions of labels and checks for significant defects including smears, spatter and contamination. It also includes the ability to read or verify product barcodes.
- Check that the correct label is on the package
- Check that the label is correctly positioned both horizontally and vertically
- Check that the placement angle of the label is within set limits
- Automatically extracts acceptable quality information from sample parts
- Fully configurable inspection (size and shape) and "don't care" regions
- Selectable reference areas for label alignment
- Barcode verification and reporting
- Compensation for lighting variation
- Reads labels from 1" to over 10"
- Upwards of 300 inspections per minute
- Output via ethernet or high speed serial line
- Automatic learning of good labels, using a nerural network
iLabel has been designed for easy setup and installation, while being powerful enough to apply across a range of packaging applications. iLabel is included as part of the iNspect package.