The VMM-T1 is a complete timer/driver system for normally open or closed shutter operation. For precision control, flexibility, accuracy, and repeatability, it incorporates every feature necessary for most applications.
The VMM-T1 offers an exposure and delay interval range from .1ms to 2.8 hours. The VMM-T1 also provides three choices for both internal timer activating and resetting. In addition, the shutter can be controlled from the BNC inputs, these inputs can also be controlled via a computer serial port (RS-232C). By selecting the proper address for each unit, up to 8 devices can be controlled from one serial port.
- Replaces the T132 controller.
- Exposure and delay interval range from .1ms to 2.8hrs.
- Precision crystal controlled exposure and delay timing.
- 0.5% timing accuracy.
- Duty cycle control throughout timing range in the continuous mode.
- .1ms resolution of exposure times.
- Delay timer can be positioned from post-exposure or pre-exposure.
- Continuous or 1-99 exposure selection operation via Exp. Preset control.
- Normally open or normally closed shutter operation.
- Exposure determined by external pulse source (BNC, TTL) or internal timer.
- Internal timer triggered by: External trigger pulse (BNC, TTL) Remote actuate cable Front panel actuate pushbutton switch
- Internal timer reset by: External reset pulse (BNC, TTL) Remote actuate cable Front panel reset pushbutton switch
- All BNC inputs can be controlled from a rising or falling edge.
- Exposure pulse output BNC, TTL.
- Delay pulse output AUX terminal #1.
- Electronic synchronization output BNC, TTL.
- All inputs controllable via RS-232 interface.
- RS-232 interface addressable via 8 selectable addresses.
- Up to 8 units can be controlled independently from one computer serial port.
- Selectable pulse energy for operation of the VS35 and VS45 shutter types.
- Cable included 710C Shutter interconnect (7-pin male to 7-pin female. 10 ft.)
- Black aluminum enclosure.
- Operates on both 115 VAC and 230 VAC voltages manual switching as required.
- Power input 115/230 VAC 3 prong plug.
- Size (HWD) 2.6 x 5.5 x 8.00 in. (6.60 x 13.9 x 20.3 cm)
- Weight 4.0 lbs (1.81kg)