The UNIBLITZ VS35 shutter series electro-programmable shutter is one of the largest aperture shutters currently offered in the UNIBLITZ line. Like its smaller counterpart, VS25 series, the VS35 series shutters are offered in both an uncased version and a black anodized aluminum housing. The uncased version allows a great deal of flexibility for mounting the shutter in a limited area. This is especially important when design space is at a premium. The cased version is very popular due to its rugged design and the protection it offers the shutter mechanism in systems where the shutter is mounted in an exposed environment. The VS35 series has proven to be well suited to video applications where a larger aperture is required. Further enhancement of the VS35 cased version can be achieved utilizing one of the custom mounting systems available.
- 35mm diameter aperture.
- Laser energy ratings up to 10W/mm˛ with "Z" and "ZM" blade coating options.
- Exposure repetition rates from DC - 5Hz.
- Electronic synchronization available.
- Cased and uncased versions available.
- Can be equipped with the "R1" high temperature option.
- Normally open option available on special order.
|Pulse Voltage to Open
||+7 VDC / +5 VDC2
||0°C to +80°C
|Max. Opening Bounce
|Max. Closing Bounce
|Max. Frequency of Operation (CONT/BURST)2
||5 Hz / 20 Hz
|Number of Blades